Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hi Family

I would like to thank all the family members who attended Erin's CD release. It was so nice to see all of you. I wish I could have stayed longer. Erin did a super job on both Friday night and Sunday afternoon. We are so proud of her.

Andrew thanks for the great day Saturday. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you

While I was in Halifax Gillian and Andrew arranged for a doctor friend to do a sonagram so I could see my first grand baby. It was amazing and very emotional. We watched the baby suck his or her thumb and kick his or her legs all around. It was great. Thank you both so much for that.

Corinne and Jim are wonderful as always. Thank you for Saturday night it was nice to see so many nieces and nephews.

Bye for now, Love to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment